"...Compelling and new... drew my top rating."
– Ellen Cohn, Village Voice
"Incredibly powerful... a poignant capturing of our humanity and vulnerability. Anyone who seeks to understand the power of the human spirit should see this video... a must-see for anyone in a caregiving or health-related field, and for all in the healing professions."
– Sandra Hernandez, Former Director of Public Health, City & County of San Francisco
"...Skilled and poetic... a sensitive and fresh portrayal."
– Victor Lipari, Dance Films Association
"A real contribution... Dancers, artists, health practitioners, and those who have struggled silently alone in their healing journeys will find value in this work, faithfully captured by the filmmaker whose compassionate eye brings clarity and perspective to this affirming life dance."
– Tina Stromsted, Registered Dance Therapist, California Institute of Integral Studies
"An intimate video portrait in which movement becomes a way to make the personal political... shows theatre where the dance changes the dancer, where the act of performing is itself healing."
– Janice Ross, Ph.D., Stanford University; Dancemagazine critic